Each day some amount of toxin goes into our body which bothers are entire body routine. The day I get to know about this, I started in search of a way by which I can get rid of these toxins. The toxins make us feel cruddy whole day. It is unfortunate to know that only very few of us take out time from our busy schedule to detox our body, sitting in years building up gunk and metals running our body.
Detox have given us an image ok taking time out. However, drinking gallons of it every day and yet we don’t take out time to understand the power of it in our daily life. Here I’m talking about tea.
Let’s look, how tea can help us to detox our body in the most natural way:
Green Tea and its benefits
At some point in time, you have probably heard about green tea and its magical effects over the body. It is filled with vitamins, antioxidants, and general goodness- become a staple of gym goers or health conscious individuals. Few of the benefits of green tea are listed below:
- Helps in burning fat: green tea is majorly knowing to burn fat from one’s body. The antioxidants present in the tea helps in speeding up metabolic rate which results in burning energizing and fat from the body, even when you are not active. This was one of the key things which took my attention.
- Super medicine: Green tea acts as a guard fighting against diseases like- cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Boost immunity: It promotes agents which help you to fight with flu and cold.
- Neurological and re-hydrates: Green tea helps in the hydrating body. It is one of the biggest myth that tea dehydrates the body. Green tea found to have common rehydration effects like water.
This is just a small list of benefits which tea offers us, But I’ll focus on the special features only here. Going green is good, not just through vegetables, but also through green tea.
There are not many people those know the benefits of drinking Assam Tea. It has power equal to drinking 10 cups of green tea. It is full of nutritious. You can easily buy Assam tea online. Assam Tea is very much popular in western countries as it aids detox. Few of the Assam Tea advantages include:
- Helps in fighting against cancer and other dangerous diseases within your body has Assam Tea is a high level of antioxidants.
- It lowers down LDL cholesterol level which prevents the risk of heart diseases.
- It aids weight loss by increasing the level of thermogenic from 8 percent t0 40 percent.
- Assam Tea contains 5 times more of L-theanine. It is an amino acid which improves brain activities. This was the key reason which forced me to buy Assam Tea.
Refreshing and detox tea
Detoxing your body through drinking tea consist of two parts, the morning and evening. Drinking tea in morning makes your refreshed and evening it helps in cleaning your colon. By refreshing, I mean replacing lost electrolytes and vitamins in morning and colon cleanse I mean, detoxifying complete body, throwing out toxins from the body.
A refreshing tea always consists of the combination of different ingredients that are present in the high level of antioxidants, general goodies, and vitamins. Assam tea is one of my favorite morning tea. You can add complimentary ingredients to your tea such as:
- Acai Berry
At this point, you might struggle with the taste of the tea as you should avoid the tea using with any kind of sweetener. For taste purpose, I recommend using stevia, honey, or black molasses.
Colon Cleaning tea
You can easily get rid of daily build-up metals, toxins, and gunk from your body through full detox tea. Similar to morning refresh tea, the colon cleaning tea should consist of ingredients like Senna leaves. It helps in proving the laxative effect. For increasing the effectiveness of the tea, creating a blend is again significant. I recommend incorporating following ingredients in your tea with your Senna leaves:
- Lemon Grass
- Orange Juice
- Aloe Juice or Amla juice
- Nettle leaf
- Dandelion plant
- Liquorice root
These ingredients will not only help you in adding flavor to your tea while increasing the effect of the tea. either adding vitamins or fiber, ingredients are always considered as a major part of detox clean blend.
Know as you know all the benefits of tea for detoxing your body, you can kick start with these simple routines and follow them in your daily lifestyle.
- Morning Time Routine:
The first thing in the morning should be a green tea with a hint of lemon juice and ginger. It will boost your metabolism. 20 minutes after this drink you can take another refreshing cup of tea whit your breakfast. Your meal should be a balanced diet if you are looking for effective results.
- Day Time Routine:
During day time, you can be drinking two-three times a cup of simple green tea or you can blend it with jasmine. You can also replace green tea with white tea.
- Night Time Routine:
You can make your own colon cleanse tea, either buy Assam tea blend or create your own the examples I have listed above. Drinking tea for 2 weeks and see the results by yourself. It is important to remember that, like any other detox plan, you need to change your food plans in health habits. You can’t expect changes without doing commitments elsewhere.